L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

05:30

Hello Everyone!

I recently picked up the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow and Illuminator in Ice from my local drug store after watching a couple of youtubers praise the product. I’m always on the hunt for good quality makeup that’s affordable and so I thought I’d give this a try. I purchased this for around $15 CAD ($12 USD) and you get 0.67 fluid ounces/ 20 ml of product.



 I have to say that I’m quite impressed with this highlighter! I feel like a glowing goddess when I put this stuff on. I think the colour is so pretty and the pigment is amazing! The product can be used as a face primer as well and let me tell you, it gives you the most dewy and glowing looking skin when used under a foundation! It can look a little sparkly if you use too much so just keep that in mind.  


That pigment though!!! 


I do find that the product dries quickly and so blending it out can be difficult if you don’t work fast enough. I find the best way to apply it is with a beauty blender as it can really help soften the line. When I apply the product with my fingers it’s very hard to blend and ends up looking like a straight line of highlighter on my cheek bone which is not a cute look. I find the same thing happens when using a brush. It just spreads the product around my cheek without blending it out nicely so again you’re stuck with a chunk of highlighter on your cheek. You don’t need an expensive beauty blender either. I just use a knockoff one I bought from H&M and it works just the same. 

Have you tried this product yet? If so leave a comment below and tell me what you think about it.


Do you have bloglovin? Use the button at the top of the page to follow me on bloglovin and I’ll check out your blog! I follow back similar blogs J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images